Thursday, December 8, 2011

2 in one week!

Yes, I know, 2 blogs in one week? How much can there be to say?

Well obviously tons, because here I am again. So let's start...

1. I finally got my results from Show Me The Spark - Heartland RWA Chapter ... a 3rd placing for Starline. Congratualtions to those who won. Given this was my first go, I am not too upset with the outcome :)

2. Yes a Trailer....Just what you wanted to see.....right? So click below to watch!


Lastly, I have such respect for women who manage to get their manuscripts right on the first go.....ohh my! I feel like my eyes are falling out of my head and my hands are cramping right now.... First round of edits, and it is HARD!

But you know what? I am sooooo looking forward to seeing my book out there for sale. It is so exciting now to be able to show people my cover art and go....See? That's mine!

So no matter how hard or taxing, I am going to keep going, because it won't be long and Starline will be available to purchase. So great!

Thanks to all my followers for letting me babble! Right, back to edits again!

Imogene

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on placing in the contest. That's such a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete