Monday, October 8, 2012

We Have A Winner!

Congratulations to all the participants!  Wow!  It's great to see so many comments. 

Here's how the hints worked:

I live in the land

There was one correct
entry... which was Anonymous, with Gayndah, Queensland.


These were the answers to the riddle lines...

I live in the land of the Snowy River  (Australia - google: Man from Snowy River)
In the state that is always sunny and it has a royal connection (Queensland)
They tell us the sun is always shining in my state (Beautiful One Day, Perfect the Next - the old advertising slogan for Queensland)
My town is known for citrus… (The North Burnett Region is the peak citrus district in Queensland and it's centre is Gayndah)


But as they didn't leave an email address, I couldn't award it.  So we redrew the prize.  Congratulations to StuntGirls! (The next nearest town to be nominated is, Bundaberg, by the way.)

I'll be emailing you with your prize soon.

Imogene

 

No comments:

Post a Comment