Monday, July 25, 2011

Have you ever....

...had a day when you just wish you could crawl back into bed? Yesterday was one of them. So there I was, big plans for the day. Reached nearly 45 000 words on my second manuscript and then without a fizz, pop of bang first the desktop screen goes blank. Ok, that was bad luck, but we have a spare downstairs, then the laptop fails and lastly my external back up drive....uh oh, cause now I do have a problem....see everything is saved on both the computer and the back up drive....dearie dearie me.

Thanks to super hubby though.

He is organising for the computer and an old computer to be sent off to another town in our region to have repairs and back ups done. Bummer though about the external drive as I was going to organise to have it all backed up and brought back to me this week. But beggars can't be choosers.

So, while this is all really bad luck, it is able to be recovered from (I hope anyway) just going to slow down my efforts at world domination via books anyway.

Anyway, not that I am "stalking" my email client as someone lately suggested I should, but I am back to waiting on hearing from the publishers.

Have a great day

Imogene

No comments:

Post a Comment