Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Release Day!

Well, technically in Australia it is the day after release for me (maybe that is a huge positive as I get 2 days instead of one?  I might have to think on that!)

But anyway, my thoughts on release day...

Is it as exciting as the first release day? Well, yes and no.  Yes, because it is awesome seeing my book "out there" for sale.  But there will always be something special about the first.  Some quality that, for all the excitement of the others, no other will ever match.

Don't get me wrong though, I am super excited.  I told the whole world, just as I did with Starline.

How did you celebrate?  Did someone mention celebration?  We had a quiet family dinner, with champagne and the yummiest dessert.  Release day party?  Actually, we are planning those for the paperback releases.

So, now what?  Well, honestly?  Today is back to work.  As you can see, updating the webpage and blog came first, and then writing.  I still have Starburst to finish and working on something else.  Time doesn't stand still and I have stories to complete.

Where can we get your books?  Well, they are available from Secret Cravings Publishing, Amazon, Barnes and Noble.

Oh and I just got the biggest thrill hunting around Barnes and Noble....my paperback for Starline is available for PreOrder

Okay, back to typing now!

Imogene

No comments:

Post a Comment