Saturday, October 29, 2011

There are just times when we really get excited..

What can I say? As a finalist in the Heartland Romance "Show Me The Spark" competition, which just happens to be my very first too, I finalled in the Futuristic/Fantasy/Paranormal category.

One of the really great things with this particular competition is that they send you lots of comments etc and you have a week to revise your entry and resubmit. So when mine came back, I took a good long hard look at the comments. Yes, there was certainly lots to work on.

So I did. I read, reworked and tweaked. Finally all done, I resubmitted this morning - I have to say I am pleased it is gone but my stomach is wobbling with, well not quite fright, but certainly lots and lots of nerves. So, being one of those people who just has to know, I popped back to the competition page, but instead of seeing the dates, I saw this. And this is where it gets really sad! Lol!



I actually took a screen shot to keep for posterity! But look! There it is ... Imogene Nix.

A huge grin is now firmly planted on my face.

I do hope your day is as pleasant as mine!

Imogene

No comments:

Post a Comment