Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Star of Ishtar wins....

Yes, it has been well over a week since my last post :) But I have been busy...honest!

Since my last post, I submitted a short story, which is loosely connected to the Warriors of the Elector series to Secret Cravings (who are publishing Starline). Got a contract today...

So without too much ado, I can add that to my list of Pending Publishing credits. Yeah...

Wow...

So my current WIP "The Blood Bride" is focus #1 for the next few weeks, as I am working towards getting it to the halfway mark. Wrote this steamy steamy scene yesterday, and blushed furiously during it...but at the end, well I read it through, and wow...if I may say so myself it is hawwttt! *fanning self here*

Apart from that, life continues to go on, with chickens, guinea pigs, cats and dog in tow. The weather here is heating up considerably so spending more time in my office is a good thing.

So for now,
*raises a glass*
here's cheers!

Imogene

1 comment: