Thursday, November 17, 2011

Taking a break from editing and writing...


Yes :) I have a new arrival due this weekend.

Ohh! I am so excited.

Lovely and new smelling.....

Vinyl!! :)

Yes, after telling hubby for nearly 2 years, my new floor covering in the lounge is arriving next Monday to be laid. How cool is that?

But...

That means this weekend I will be forced to step away from the computer, because we are not just going to do the floor, no, the 4 of us (with a ring in) are stripping the lounge, cleaning and repainting the walls and hanging curtains. Our lounge is where the tree gets put up, we have our family nights (yes we do have some fun with that...from Barbie movies to ghosts and bloody gut infused ones as well.)

So, while I may have another few days writing to go, I will be, to a large extent messy, tired and possibly grumpy the rest of the time. Lol!

So have a great weekend. And think of me, having just as much fun.

(Oh and unlike the Brady Bunch...there will be no tic tac toe on the walls!)

Imogene

No comments:

Post a Comment