Friday, March 30, 2012

Awesome April Month for Imogene Nix

Yep, April is Awesome month for me.

Why?  Well, on the 2nd, we see the release of Star of Ishtar.  I love this story, because it fleshes out Grayson and Elara (who we see lots of during the Warriors of the Elector Trilogy.)



Next, I have several guests coming to visit me.  These include:

Amber Riley - featuring Book 1 of her amazing Kindred Blood Trilogy "Flash of the Firefly" on April 11

and then



Carly Fall - with her "Finding My Faith" title.  (The Six Savior Series, Book 2) on both 12th & 13th April.  There will be a giveaway, so pop on back those days!


And where is Imogene?  Well I feel like the song "I've been everywhere man" is playing in my head.

I will be the Feature Author over on TRS Blue.  Drop in and say hi!



I am also on the Blog Hop Trail!  CBLS are helping me out and I will be at the following locations throughout the month of April


Apr 9: Curse of the Bibliophile (Giveaway/Review)
Apr 10: Deep in The Heart Romance (Interview/Book Feature)
Apr 11: Coffee Beans & Love Scenes (Book Feature)
Apr 13: Romance Book Junkies (Book Feature)
Apr 14: Full Moon Bites (Book Feature)
Apr 15: Storm Goddess Book Reviews & More (Interview/Book Feature)
Apr 16: Delighted Reader Book Reviews (Interview/Book Feature)
Apr 17: Hywela Lyn (Book Feature)
Apr 18: Close Encounters with the Night Kind (Book Feature)
Apr 19: Carly Fall - Where Fantasy Meets Romance (Interview/Book Feature)
Apr 20: Bookin' It Reviews (Book Feature)
Apr 21: Words of Wisdom from the Scarf Princess (Giveaway/Review)
Apr 22: Kacey's Konnections (Book Feature)
Apr 23: Turning the Pages (Book Feature)


So...are you tired yet?  It's going to be a big month...so hang on to your hats!

Imogene

No comments:

Post a Comment