Saturday, May 12, 2012

More Cover Art :)

Yes, I've been very very good, hiding away in my office working.  In fact, I have been so good, I haven't yet shared my latest cover art for Star of the Fleet...


So here I am editing Starfire, worrying about edits of Star of the Fleet, and the fabulous Dawne Dominique hits me with this fabulous cover.  What can I say?

It is TOTALLY awesome!

Ah yes and to go with it is the updated Banner as well.  Watch out - this will be showing up in other places soon, too!


Apart from that, Blame the Wine is now being read over and I am working on 2 projects at once - The Blood Bride is finally back onto the screen and being edited (after discovering I lost the last 20 000 words somewhere...) and Beating Death (still on the working title there.)

I am looking forward to my break in Perth in about a week.  So I will only be putting up the odd post, here and there for the next little while.  On a really bright note, though, I will be catching up with the super fabulous Carolyn Wren (you are going to be hearing a whole heap more about her in the months to come!) who just happens to be my Critique Partner and also finalist in BOTH the Romance Writers of Australia Emerald competition (Category Title) AND the Daphne Du Maurier for Excellence in Mystery & Suspense writing.

Imogene

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cover, Imogene. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imogene's covers are always gorgeous. I do like the red on this one and the ever increasing banner is looking great!
    Looking forward to your perth trip, even if you will be up to your ears in edits :)

    ReplyDelete