Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'm back!

Utterly exhausted...but really pleased that I made the effort. Some big things happened while away... yet, at this point I can't tell you. :) Awww that was mean, wasn't it? But keep an eye out on my publishers page (on the website) for more news.

So I met up with the girls from Hotter Than Hades author blog.


See! We had such a great time.

So what did I do? LOTS!I dragged my husband all over Palazzo Versace. He was a great sport as we tromped through rooms and suites. It started with champagne and a limo ride and ended up with high tea!


I attended workshops and listened to the Keynote Speech by Eloisa James which was really inspiring.

Then we had the Fancy Dress night. I was supposed to be Bette Davis but I think I ended up looking like a biker chick.

Now I'm back and ready to write. Oh and don't forget to check out our Hotter Than Hades blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment