Friday, June 14, 2013

Free to a good home...

Did that title catch your attention?

Excellent.  So, what the devil am I talking about, I hear you say?  Well one of my 2 Red Rose Publishing titles is Still Free!  It should continue to be free until the end of June.  So you have this month to grab my book.

Mainstream Romance: Contemporary, Historical Fiction
ISBN: 978-1-4543-0283-4
Cover Artist: Imogene Nix
Editor: Belle
Line Editor:
Word Count: 2,062
Pages: 12
Release Date: May 30, 2013

Working in an exclusive shoe salon can be both exciting and irritating.  But one day, Lana is faced with a tougher question that what colour shoes and fit would be best.  And Manny is there with her, all the way.  But just what will she decide?

Excerpt:

Manny, who owned the salon had gone out for lunch, so I waited considering how to go about showing the latest consignment to the best advantage, and worrying my faux pearls.
When rich women entered the showing area, you could always tell if they were on the hunt to buy. A glossy magazine was usually tucked firmly under their arms, like a ready reference tool and they gathered with a pack like mentality in groups of five or six at a time.
Just like the group who entered at this very moment. Each woman perfectly dressed and groomed, with elegant dresses, matching bags and their hair a wonder of modern artistry. The perfume cloud hit me before they arrived, wafting through the air, leaving me overpowered and light headed.
I smoothed down my black dress, sure that it showcased my trim figure and looked appropriate stylish. The woman with the black bob stepped forward. Her impeccable nude peep toes tapped slightly as she walked towards me and I smiled the practiced lift of lips. “May I help you?”
“Ah yes, you’ll do.” I had the uncanny feeling I was sized up and found … acceptable. Just. The other ladies sank into the overstuffed seating which was positioned around the room.
Click on the photo to go to the page!

Happy Reading
Imogene

No comments:

Post a Comment