Saturday, June 29, 2013

When does it all become real?

That's one of those million dollar questions. I don't know. 

Each author has a different "water level" where it becomes real.

I could say when I held my first book, but that's not technically correct... because my first ever book was released over 10 years ago.  It just wasn't fiction.

I could say when I had my first blog entry but that was before I was published as Imogene Nix. In fact there have been many milestones that have brought me to now.

But where am I now?

I've achieved a new high... Well, actually a couple.

I have the best sales ever seen...

I am sitting at between 9 and 15K out of all the books on Amazon... No mean feat.

But the big ones?  I'm now an ARe (All Romance EBooks) Best Seller ... Well, The Blood Bride is!

And to top it off? 

I made the USA Today magazine in the Erotic Books to watch in June 2013. 

So this is where I thank everyone for buying and reading it.  Without your help, it wouldn't be real. It wouldn't happen and I wouldn't be where I am right now.


Imogene

No comments:

Post a Comment