Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Middle of December Blues

Well, here it is the middle of December, and I bet you thought I'd forgotten all about my blog?  Yes?

Well, I haven't.  In fact this weekend kicks off 2 more blog hops I'm participating in!  Yes, I know, most would think one would be enough.  But no, I went and signed up to 2.

Between that, writing a very short 3K manuscript and trying to finish another novel, which I am so totally enjoying.  But its keeping me on my toes.

So why do I say blues?  Well the present shopping is nearly complete, the cake is made.  However, the pudding isn't and neither is the trifle base.  It's hot and sweaty weather and I'm trying to finish this manuscript by Christmas with 2 girls at home.  That's my blues.  *sigh*

My 2 girls and each working part time, I'm finding time is at a premium.  However, having said that, you will find I am still doing my challenges with the Hotter Than Hades blog.  :)  And there are some great stories going live this month.

Okay, apart from that, I will probably be offline for the next couple of weeks.  Hesparia's Tears, my new SciFi is moving well and with Christmas and two teenage daughter birthdays in December, I'm planning on being very very busy.

So... Let me wish all my lovely readers the very best of the holiday season.  I hope Santa visits in his big red sleigh and fills your stockings with cheer, great books and the goodies you are hoping for.

Take care.  I look forward to chatting with you all next year.

Merry Christmas!
Imogene

No comments:

Post a Comment