Monday, January 21, 2013

More News...

Okay, I've been sitting on some of the news for some time...

I was nominated for (local) Senior Cultural Australian of the Year - alas I didn't win...but my contribution to the Australian Romance Writers (and particularly the erotic girls) has been acknowledged.  What a huge step in the right direction, especially for an Erotic Romance Author.

So when I step onto the cruise ship on Saturday morning, I'm going to wear that knowledge with pride :)

In other news... 

There is always so much happening!  For those attending ARRC2013, remember to pop along and find me in the signing.  I will have giveaways!  Yummy stuff...

  • Excerpt booklets
  • Sleep masks
I'm also hoping to have some magnets, if I can get around to organising them quickly enough. (lol!)

Oh now for a fun links...

My friend Georgiana Louis has her website live... pop along and have a look.

Also my friend Khloe Wren :)


Both are Hotter Than Hades Authors and superb writers.

And that's it for me until February - I'm going on a much needed holiday - Cruising around the Pacific.  Once I get back, I'll even upload some photos.

Catch you all later.

Imogene

No comments:

Post a Comment