Monday, January 14, 2013

News...

It's just over 2 weeks into the new year and I'm up for my second round of good news.

The Shuttle - originally written as a single scene for the Hotter Than Hades blog page has been picked up by Red Rose Publishing to release initially as a free book and later on at cost.  As soon as I have details, I will let you all know.

Starburst - is releasing early.  It could be available as early as 15th January 2013.  So look out for it on the Secret Cravings store site.

The Trailer!  It's done and you can watch it below.  Please like it and leave a comment if you feel inclined.  
Christmas itself was a whirl of activity as it is with most.  While many partied my darling husband remained on call, so I'm so pleased to say in less than 2 weeks we are dragging our girls away for a fantabulous cruise taking in New Caledonia and Vanuatu.  

I promise I will add pics when I get back.  I'm so looking forward to a change of pace, slowing down and getting ready to read, read & read some more.  I think it will top up my writing tanks.  So far this year I have subbed 2 books.  One has been picked up.  

I have another book being edited and am going back to an older manuscript, hoping to finish it off.

Right... need to write.  More news hopefully soon.  And a new series of How To helpful blogs are in the wings.

Imogene
 

1 comment: