Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Short Bite With... Jan Graham

As many of my readers will know, I'm one of the authors from the Edible Delights Anthology Volume Two. As some may not know, I've been there since the beginning. So I'm taking great pleasure in hosting the authors of volume one here!

Today, I'd like to introduce you to Jan Graham.


For some strange reason food and sex seem to be the perfect match. I’m not sure why. Is it because as women we love both, could it be that some food is so divinely decadent, like the chocolate moose cake at my local cafĂ©, that it makes you moan in delight. In my romance writers mind, I like to think that it’s because food is something that can be shared with people you love. It’s a leveler between men and women. Your man may not be able to say I love you so much, baby, but he can give you a box of chocolates, cook you a barbeque or take you out for a meal. Of course I’d prefer him to lay the chocolates out over my naked body and then eat them off me to express his love, or lather me with chocolate body paint and start licking. J

Where is this crazy woman going with all this nonsense, I hear you ask. Well it’s a lovely intro for the reason I’m blogging at Imogene’s today, Edible Delights Vol 1. A group of Aussie authors recently got together and decided to write stories that involved food. Of course, we all write erotic romance, so that instantly makes the food stories we composed decadent and erotic tales of love, served with a generous dollop of whipped cream, of course.
My novella, All You Can Eat, features in volume one (there are three volumes in total). I couldn’t decide on what food I’d highlight in the book, so decided to let readers have it all. All You Can Eat morphed into a smorgasbord of kinky food play that leads my hero and heroine to love.  To give you a hint at what it’s about here’s the books recipe.

Combine one sexy chef, a dominant food critic, and a generous splash of mistaken identity. Apply heat to create a deliciously erotic banquet for two.

I hope you enjoy the novellas included in the Edible Delights anthologies. Volume 1 is set to release this month, so keep a lookout for more updates on when it's available. The books are not only a great way to introduce yourself to some Australian authors you may not have heard of before, you could even pick up a few sensual food recipes to spice up your life along the way.
All You Can Eat Blurb:

As a Chef, Katrina McGregor knows she can’t please everyone so when a prominent food critic slams her signature dish she’s faced with a choice. Crumble under the weight of one man’s opinion or use it as motivation to change. Katrina’s curiosity peaks when she’s invited to trial her new menu at the critic’s country estate. Why has he taken such an interest in her career and is food the only thing that Conrad Fletcher has on his mind?
Conrad Fletcher refuses to be held responsible for Katrina assuming his elderly father and namesake is the critic who condemned her food. If his plan to seduce the voluptuous little chef who captured his attention weeks earlier succeeds, not only will Katrina have a critically acclaimed menu, she’ll also be in his arms and home forever. The only thing that threatens to prevent successfully achieving that goal—her reaction to a simple case of mistaken identity.
For more information about Jan Graham and her books check out the following sites.
Author Bio:

Jan Graham describes herself in many ways. She is a full time writer, friend, submissive, orphan, widow, aunt, and sometimes, a wild child. Despite any hiccups the universe may throw at her, she believes in
experiencing everything life has to offer and being the best person she can be. Jan recently moved to Newcastle, NSW, Australia, where she spends her time writing erotic romance. Her writing falls under a variety of genres including BDSM, contemporary romance, romantic suspense and paranormal romance.


Jan has often been quoted as saying: "I am glad to finally give the characters that swirl around my head on a constant basis, the opportunity to put themselves down on paper and I hope they entertain my readers as much as they amuse me." 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan (and Imogene)

    I look forward to reading your novella in the Edible Delights Anthology - I do believe it will be smokin' hot :)

    Cheers
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna, I hope you enjoy it. I'm looking forward to reading yours as well :)

      Delete