Monday, January 6, 2014

Welcome to 2014

Wow... I don't know about you, but 2014 has started out with more oomph than a 747!

Between hiding from the heatwave (anyone say 118F??) and trying to catch up on my day job (something which sadly lags behind my writing stuff) and riding herd on 2 girls, the house is in a sad sad mess... (I'm sure it would be worse if I didn't have hubs to help keep me in line!)

Visiting the in-laws for New Year saw me in bed at 10.30pm on New Years Eve (I'm such a rebel - not!!)

This year, I will be organised though. I have my iPhone, iPad and Macbook, a blogger diary, a daily diary and google... am I missing something here?

I also have 4 slated releases between now and May and one book ready to edit and another underway... So: A Stranger's EmbraceThe Illuminated WitchReunion - War's EndReunion - The Assassin and I'm working on Revenge On Cupid and Reunion - Executing Justice.


With the best of intentions I will also LOSE WEIGHT - I think I say that every year, but in 2014 it's a priority... (Oh and I should add - I don't do resolutions, which is why I never call it that!)

ARRA awards in February and RWA (Australia) in August, a trip to Melbourne in May and Wagga Wagga in February ... Gee, who knew a writer's life meant so much travel? Alas only half of these are writing related. Wagga Wagga is for daughter who needs to attend a residential school and won't travel alone... Melbourne is for hubby's work.

Then to top it all off, this is the year of our huge overseas trip... Starting Mid to Late November (if all goes to plan - how I hate those words!!!!) So far we've got the backpacks, micro fibre towels, passports, e-readers, communication devices... and one hotel booked!!! (uh do I have this backwards?) Oh we've also got guidebooks, savings schemes and a spreadsheet with dates/locations etc.,

One a bright note though, I discovered www.airbnb.com it's my new fave site!

So, now I've given a brief over view of 2014 for me, what is your plan? I always love to hear what readers are up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment