Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm bouncing, I'm jumpng...OMG I'm so excited.

With less than two weeks to release, things are getting really exciting here.

Earlier this week, my business cards with Imogene Nix turned up, and they looked fabulous. Of course so did my first batch of bookmarks...yes here is an image. They look seriously sweet - I was so pleased with them, as I designed them myself. Took many hours, but worth the pain, sweat and yes, even tears!

I was also thinking I was beginning to feel like I stalked the Secret Cravings website, looking for the book to be listed, visiting 2 and 3 times a day, not to mention Amazon, the Kobo store and even Barnes and Noble. Sad huh? Yep, I will be the first to admit to that!

No one ever told me that it went with the territory. Lol!

I am keeping busy, working on other projects, hoping they will help me to get to the 23rd, but really I'm kidding myself. I'm a bundle of nerves! And excitement. And anything else you care to mention, at that rate!

Then something comes along and heightens my excitement. My darling husband (dh) bought me a Kobo for Christmas and I have been soooo good. I started uploading my 150+ ebooks to it.

Then today in the mail, comes the most exciting gift from my friends. They do skins for computers, ereaders and phones. But they created a skin, just for me...with my cover art. Now I don't know about you, but I am soooo over the moon, I have this silly little lopsided grin thing happening. So I thought I would share it!

Life doesn't get too much better than this!

Well, another visitor will be along next Wednesday, and of course don't forget the drawing of the grand prize of the Kindle from Secret Cravings for the birthday blog hop. You have until the 17th to visit EVERY blogger who participated to be in the draw.

Imogene

5 comments:

  1. Wow, nice skin! Jealous, not much - LOL! And not long to wait now for your release day - you'll be jumping out of yours (skin that is) once it arrives! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imogene, the skin is gorgeous! You have such wonderful friends - maybe you could post a link to their business? They might get some from readers who see this post! :-)

    If you're looking for some great freebie promo stuff for your book/s then go to Vistaprint. They have sales quite regularly where you can pick up things like 250 business cards, book postcards, magnets pens,etc.etc. for only the cost of postage. Very good value.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kylie - it is seriously awesome to be able to have the cover on my Kobo!

    For anyone interested, skins can be customised by Jo and Nick from NevCentral www.nevcentral.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skin does look seriously good!!!
    I'm waiting along with you and look forward to the day it comes out!!!
    I still want the Paper version!!!!
    (Signed of course!!)

    ReplyDelete