Thursday, February 2, 2012

February has arrived!

Wow. It seems like yesterday we were in the run up to Christmas and January is already gone. Happy February!

Yeah...I know, I'm already late. *sigh* But life seems to be like that all the time for me right now. But, I do have every intention of improving this year. I have a diary and I am forcing myself to use it. Most days anyway. In fact I have been so good, I have used probably every second day or there abouts. Sometimes the comments are just "edited chapter 1" but hey, you have to start somewhere right?

February is already shaping up to be busy, so here is an overview:

Feb 2 - Raine Delights blog
Feb 9 - Paul Martin is visiting here
Feb 16 - Cynthia Arsuaga is visiting here
Feb 23 - Marie Rose DuFour is visiting here

  • Somewhere in amongst all these opportunities, I have school photos to get ready for
  • A daughter starting a new school based traineeship which means more running around 2 days a week
  • My business to run
  • 2 partners I'm critiquing for
  • 1 novel and 2 short stories to tidy up (thinking about a couple of competitions
  • Starbust waiting for me to write; and
  • Starfire has been submitted so I'm waiting to hear from the publisher.

Somewhere in this morass I hope to read more books. I had 16 turn up in the last month and I have 250+ unread books on my Kobo. I think I'm ready for a holiday already. Not that I really mind all that much. It just keeps me on my toes


Quick Bites:

  • If you haven't visited the website lately? I have a new link called Saucy Bits. That is where I am starting to put details of the short stories I am working on.
  • Starline is now available at Amazon & Barnes and Noble - I will update as it is available in more places.
  • I got my first 5 star reader review! Just click on the Review tab to read it!
So, remember to come visit regularly, I try to update my status at least weekly and have a weekly visitor too.

Anyway, it is nearly time for Mum's Taxi to be pulled out of the carport and make the daily run.

Imogene

1 comment:

  1. Hello!! This is quite a cute little blog you have going on here!! So I tried to send you the link info for the Naughty After Dark blog hop, but the info was returned. Can you email me and I can forward you the info?
    viajeradelmar@aol.com

    ReplyDelete