Wednesday, April 3, 2013

2013 - Starts with a Bang!

So the first quarter of 2013 is nearly done.  It's been a huge year for me.  Starting with floods...  (Yep we had more than one...)



Then comes releases - I have now got a whopping 9(?) titles that should be releasing in 2013...

STARBURST
THE PLAN
BLAME THE WINE
THE BLOOD BRIDE
HESPARIA'S TEARS
THE SHUTTLE
THE SHOE SALON
THE CHOCOLATE AFFAIR



And of course, there is one more which I still can't tell you about. (Hopefully soon I can announce the who and where...)

On the blog I've been inviting lots of friends to come talk about their journey in writing... Have you been enjoying that?  I do hope so.  If not, please let me know.  I love to make the blog as interesting as possible.

On the writing front:

I've finished one novella (which is currently on submission), nearly finshed the sequel to Blame The Wine (Hiding In Plain Sight), started the sequel to The Blood Bride (The Illuminated Witch).

(And this is the year I promised to slow down... uh huh!)

On a personal level - traveled to New Caledonia and Vanuatu... (hence my great new Facebook profile pic!!)


My oldest has started her last year of high school and my youngest is now also a senior at high school.  I've continued on my Rotary commitments :)  And applied bunny ears to my car - yes, I'll even add a photo later! (Thank heavens for the joys of the editing widget on Blogger!!)


 Attended the ARRA Conference in Brissy and met up with some super fabulous authors!


The second half should (hopefully) be a little slower.  (Well mind you, with my release schedule, I think I'll be hopping from one blog to another over the next month or three...)

So - have I been busy enough?  Let me know your thoughts!

Imogene

No comments:

Post a Comment