Friday, April 26, 2013

Freebie Time!

The Shuttle!  It's live and free.


At the end of a mission, Lara only wants to get back to her Mothership and Simon.  But when a storm blows up she has to decide what is more important...

Excerpt:

We’d been flying together for several cycles when things had just happened.  A natural conclusion, I supposed, but still.  It felt odd to be both employed as his captain and being his lover.
Then I’d been called to fly for the empire, their fighters had needed exceptional pilots, I’d been informed at my draft interview.  But the war with the Juran Commonwealth had ended as abruptly as it had begun, freeing me to return to Simon.  In fact, I’d only returned mere weeks before.
The freedom to fly how and when I wanted to still made me uncomfortable.  But Simon was there to support me during my active hours.  He also held me, soothing the nightmares that still plagued my nights.
I shrugged off my thoughts, taking another look at the boiling sky.
Definitely time to get the bird into the air.


Available Formats:

PDF, HTML, Lit, Mobi, EPub

Link: 

No comments:

Post a Comment